Builder: Rutz Organ Co (1991)
Originally Hinners Pipe Organ Co (1918)
Action: Mechanical key, electro-mechanical pedal chest.
Notes: The organ had its beginnings in 1918 as a
seven rank instrument built by Hinners Pipe Organ Company
of Pekin, IL. It was installed in the
Church of the Sacred Heart Spring Valley, IL.
In 1990, it was moved to the Rutz Co. warehouse
where it was completely rebuilt and enlarged.
It was moved to Holy Nativity in 1991.
For more details on this organ, visit its page on www.pipeorganlist.com created by the Twin Cities chapter of the American Guild of Organists.